So, the first blog post goes to Pajo's, a not so tiny fish and chips stand sitting on the dock in Steveston, BC. The food's not cheap, but it sure is tasty. And who can beat having dinner with a view of the sunset, seagulls and fishing boats? The atmosphere is so serene and quiet that you just couldn't resist, especially on a good day.
This is my second time in Pajo's. The first was when my dad visited Richmond. He just absolutely LOVES Pajo's. The first time I was there, we were there together. Pajo's offers three kinds of fish - cod, salmon and halibut. We must have gotten three cones that first time, one of each kind of fish, to share between just the two of us.
I remembered enjoying cod the most, so I ordered a small cone of cod fish and chips (1 1/2 fish and some fries) this time. The batter is crispy and it very nicely complements the tender and moist fish inside. The fries are just average, but as if the fish isn't greasy enough, they were a good side dish to my dinner nonetheless.
Steveston Village, BC
Phone: 604.272.1588



3 comments:
First! Yay! I want to go to Pajo's now.
crab cakes ftw!
cheech you're so funny! you're racing to be the first to comment :p
marcis... crab cakes?
how come im not getting email notifications?
Post a Comment