Sunday, January 26, 2014

Manila in Instagram 2013

My trip to Manila last year was so eventful that I wasn't really able to keep track of all my pictures. So, here's a summary of my trip using posts from Instagram.

First dice game with my family after 9 years - almost everyone in our table rolled the first prize!

Right after arriving from Japan, J and I had lunch at Green Pastures. While waiting for our table, we had dippin dots ice cream. After lunch, we had some fries from Potato Corner!

And we also had some gelato from Morellis. Yup! Two kinds of ice cream, some fries, and pasta for lunch!

Pre-birthday celebration with my birthday twin! Sip and Gogh was the most fun thing I did in Manila!

More birthday festivities at Bale Dutung and at home!

Traveled far to eat panizza from My Kitchen. Nom Nom.

Treated J to Tsukiji because he has been very sweet. 50$ per sushi plate - worth every penny!

Lunch at Wild Flour followed by tea at TWG with my pretty aunties! 

Last meal in Manila - Goose Station doesn't disappoint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment